For a cook, there’s no greater joy than equipping your kitchen with the right cookware. Every cook likes to know that they have the best possible tools that meet all of their cooking needs whenever they set out to prepare a meal.
With that in mind, we have identified some cookware that will help you to prepare each meal in the right place.
- Soup pots: Your kitchen needs a large soup pot to enable you to take advantage of the versatility that it offers. A soup pot will serve you well if you are looking to make stocks, broths, soup, cook beans and lentils, etc. Beyond just cooking, you can use a soup pot to wash greens and other edibles.
- Dutch Ovens: Like soup pots, Dutch Ovens have a wide range of uses. In fact, you can use them for any cooking task. They can be used for frying, roasting, baking, etc. This makes them ideal for preparing chicken, fish, pork tenderloin, turkey, making soups and stews, baking bread, or roasting beef. Dutch Ovens that are coated using AKZO NOBEL Chemlon professional coating are compatible with several cooktops, including electric, gas, ceramic, and halogen. Further, they can withstand numerous temperatures and cooking methods.
- Ceramic frying pans: Ceramic frying pans are a general-purpose cookware that every kitchen needs. Beyond pan-frying, you can use them to make vegetable slices, pizza, toasted sandwiches, dessert, or even use them as a meal mallet. Ceramic frying pans are naturally non-stick and heat up evenly when cooking. What’s more, they can be used on all heating surfaces and at high temperatures. They also offer durability and are resistant to scratch.
- Sauté pans: When it comes to shallow-frying, no cookware does it better than a sauté pan. Ceramic sauté pans, for instance, help to produce a browning effect that lends richness to your meats or other foods without endangering your health. Moreover, saute pans help ensure that your food does not become overcrowded, thanks to its large surface area. On top of that, they evenly distribute heat. Sauté pans are perfect for not just sautéing, but also for frying and braising.
- Woks: A wok is a must-have cooking tool for deep-frying. You can fit lots of food in it as a result of its large volume and wide shape. Besides deep-frying, you can use a wok to braise, steam, or smoke food.