Not many kitchen tools handle food preparation tasks, as well as the food processor, does. It is the one kitchen gadget that gives you options when it comes to cooking. You will find it useful whether you are looking to chop large amounts of food or just want to shred.
Owning a food processor help ensures that you can treat yourself to delicious, healthy meals whenever you like. However, it is essential to understand that getting a quality product does the trick. Cheap ones may not give you the value that you seek in a kitchen gadget. That said, here are some of the things you can do with a food processor:
- Grinding meat: Are you looking for a more expedient way of preparing burger or meatballs? Then you would do well to get a food processor. Not only does a food processor ensure that you get to make meals in the shortest amount of time, but it also offers a cost-effective way of treating yourself to some of the best possible meals.
- Preparing nut butter: If you are the type who likes to make their nut butter at home, then you should consider throwing a food processor into your shopping list. Regardless of the kind of nut you are looking to use, making nut butter at home has never been easier.
- Chopping nuts: The advent of food processors mean that you can bid goodbye to chopping nuts by hand. You can use them to chop nuts and save for topping recipes.
- You can use a food processor for pureeing food: Pureeing provides food with texture, and help ensures better digestibility. Pureeing also helps to boost food flavor. You can use a food processor to puree foods such as soups or sauces.
- Make cookie crumbs: You can use a food processor to process cookies into cookie crumbs in a short amount of time.
- Prepare homemade dressings: A food processor can be used for making salad dressings. This gives you the freedom of preparing your dressing the way you see fit.
- Shredding potatoes: If you are looking to cook crispy, perfect latkes, a food processor can come in handy. It allows you to shred plenty of potatoes in one go, making the entire process easy. You can also use it to slice potatoes for chips.
- Grating carrots: A food processor is an excellent help when it comes to grating carrots. It makes the process fast and easy.
- Blending pesto: Preparing homemade pesto has never been easier. What’s more, you can add and subtract ingredients as you like.
- Making pasta dough: A food processor enables you to make pasta dough without stress.