Discover our handcrafted knives.
“...exceptionally well performing knife and did well on all of our knife review tests. In fact, no other knife which we have reviewed so far has performed as well”
Joe Bartlett aka The Knife Nerd
Our Classic Knife is one of the best available on the market, with an unbeatable price: quality ratio. Here's what you get:
* Meticulous design and materials to last a lifetime - Our knives are handcrafted and each goes through 10 different stages over 50 hours. Premium materials like the 5Cv15movGerman stainless steel blade, Pakka wood handle, and mosaic pin combine to create a truly superior product designed to last.
* Razor sharp for effective cutting - Professionals and experienced home cooks demand knives with a high hardness on the HRC scale. Our chef’s knife blade is tempered to 56⁰Rockwell -- rock hard steel which lasts longer compared to other comparably priced knives on the market. The razor-sharp edge is double beveled for use in either the left or right hand, and is sharpened to an optimal 15⁰ angle. Safety is also a priority, with a full bolster and finger guard.
* Perfect weight and balance for precise control - With full tang for overall strength that is triple riveted to the handle, you get a solid feeling of confidence and control. The Pakka wood handle is contoured for a comfortable fit and a sleek appearance, while being easy to maintain a firm grip.
* Beautifully crafted - Its beautiful aesthetic, with a hammered and mirrored blade and attractive woodgrain handle, enhances your overall cooking experience. You’ll find yourself reaching for this knife as often as possible.
* Bonus accessories included -We include a free blade cover and polishing towel, and the knife comes packaged in an attractive, high-quality gift box.
We offer fast & free shipping on orders $35+, easy returns, a lifetime warranty, and a 100% satisfaction guarantee.
Blades crafted in the hands of true masters, Vie Belle knives are skillfully forged to serve you for generations to come.
Transparency is one of our core values. We want you to know who Vie Belles is and what we're all about so you can feel great about your purchase before, during, and long after.
"Vie Belles makes some of the very best performing and most beautifully crafted knives I've ever used. As a professional chef, I would highly recommend the Vie Belles knives."
Chef David Buchanan
"Vie Belles knives are so sharp, with excellent balance and good weight. I love working with them. I fully endorse Vie Belles knives."
Chef Joe Tryo
"These are truly professional quality, with a balance, sharpness, and function that’s first class all the way. I only use the best in my kitchen and, today the Classic Series is what you’ll find there."
Chef Rylan Avendano
Designed by master knife-makers, handcrafted in over 100 steps per knife, The Reserve Series are credit to Vie Belles’ mastery in bladesmithing!
* Made by Experts
Founded by professional chefs with 30+ years of experience, we make the exacting demands of commercial kitchens accessible to serious home chefs with the goal of enhancing their results and enjoyment.
* Uncompromising Design
Unlike mass-market brands that want to sell you kitchen gear that needs regular replacement, we focus on delivering the best designs, materials, and overall quality. Our products are built to last.
* Unbeatable Value
We deal directly with the top manufacturers and sell directly to consumers, thereby eliminating the layers of markups in a traditional supply chain.
Best knifes I have in my kitchen. Love how they handle.
It would be the sharpest knife (Classic 7"" Santoku)I have ever used. I have had the knife for couple of weeks now and it has proven to be a handy tool. I love the weight of the knife, which is substantial enough to place pressure needed to cut without tiring out the wrists...5 star from world wrap place."
I'd always fancied a santoku having used a few in various kitchens. The knife arrived within 5 days, as with my previous knives from Vie Belles it was dangerously sharp, which is why I believe so many people are so taken with these knives. They actually come with a shaving sharp edge from the factory, unlike the wide majority of knives. They also come with a 15-degree edge profile which assists slicing, instead of the 20-degree edge you find on many of the traditional knives. So for those having spent years using blunt, cheap knives from a block set Vie Belles' knives probably appear somewhat of a revelation.
I always wanted to buy a santoku knife, but I never got around to it. I've been using this for over a year now, and I must say that you deliver the best santoku knives I've ever seen! This blade has remained sharp for a very long time - I only needed to sharpen it recently and now it's razor sharp once again!
Brilliant, and reasonable priced for a santoku knife. Very sharp, fine edge so can cut very accurately. But like all good knives, must be regularly sharpened. I use it every day, and wouldn't be without it.
We are so impressed with every single Vie Belles knife, especially this one. They are of both extremely high quality whilst being functional and appropriate for everyday kitchen use. We would highly recommend them for professional and home use.
This knife is excellent! Due to the thinness of the blade it slices very well indeed, easily able to slice translucent mm thick slices of various vegetables with ease, it also excels at dicing (peeled easily sliced food matter).