Square Collection 200 ml Porcelain Creamer
We deliver almost anywhere!
All purchased items can be shipped to a residence. Goods are shipped from our distribution centers by FedEx or Canada Post service. Depending on the chosen shipping method, delivery can take 3 to 10 days worldwide. A careful decision will be made by us for the most efficient transportation method. Restrictions may apply.
USA and Canadian customers will not have to pay import taxes. All orders will be delivered nationally.
In some cases, there will be VAT or other taxes, customs duties or fees levied by your destination country. Additional charges for taxes or customs clearance must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. Customs and taxation policies vary widely from country to country; you should contact your local customs office for further information. When customs clearance procedures are required, it can cause delays beyond our original delivery estimates.
At this time our shipping partners are unable to ship to PO Boxes or APO/FPO military addresses so it is required to provide a street address. If you provide a PO Box or APO/FPO military address, it will delay shipment of your items.
SHIPPING & RATES
We have partnered with premier logistics companies to bring Vie Belles to your doorstep!
Standard Shipping 1-7 Business days when order is placed by 1 pm PST
Express Shipping 1-3 Business days when order is placed by 1 pm PST
Next Day Shipping 1 Business day when order is placed by 1 pm PST
Please note, we are not responsible for delivery delays that may occur as a result of poor weather conditions and parcel volume.
Shipping rates are calculated automatically based on your postal code.
Free shipping on all orders over $74.99 in Canada & USA.*
- USA wide free shipping available for *50 states.
- Canada wide free shipping, *currently not available at Nunavut.
- Canada and USA orders will be shipped via FedEx Ground or Canada Post Regular Parcel. Choosing any shipping method other than FedEx Ground or Canada Post Regular Parcel may result in normal shipping and handling charges.
- No promo code necessary.
Please note, orders 50lbs and over will be redirected to the nearest Canada Post facility.
If you have any problems with our products, we will replace it with no questions asked!
- Abuse, commercial use, and other non-consumer use (ie. neglect and damage due to mechanical impact or chemical reactions)
- Neglect and failure to read the instructions provided with product (on booklet, or packaging)
- Exposure to high temperatures for extended periods of time
- Use of metal utensils, scouring pads, steel wool, abrasive cleaners, bleach and oven cleaners
- Discoloration, fouling, scratches, corrosion, distortion due to improper use.
Please note, exclusions in warranty also applies to all non-stick coated products.
Registration has its benefits.
For your safety and ease of communication during safety recalls, we encourage you to register your warranty online.
Proof of Ownership
In case your product is ever lost or stolen.
No More Searching
Product manuals, and warranty information in one easy online location.
The latest updates to get the most out of your product.